Film Log by: John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum
The Warning Signs
Searching through the archives of history, those that can obtain and maintain an objective point of view will find where military leadership has eradicated groups of humans that have acquired greater knowledge.
It has always been of great concern to the Watchers, consciousness, and other forms of entities which have taken the time to assist the Limited Humana Consciousness, to see these groups of humans be terminated and the knowledge buried.
Many conspiracy theorists have been able to uncover vast amounts of information concerning groups with adequate power and affluence choosing to destroy the progression of the inner being while gaining a higher monetary/materialistic experience on Terra Terra.
It is also common knowledge that the tools of preference are as follows:
- Separating the masses: In order to destabilize effective communication.
- Hiding the truth: In order to create an ineffective approach towards any type of success.
- Obscuring the truth: In order to confuse the population at hand that may have some portion of truth that may lead to a successful experience.
- Death: A tool often used to prevent the spread of knowledge and prevent survivors to rise to the occasion effectively. Unfortunately, the survivors of such misfortunes are left with little more than folklore, superstition, and incomplete belief systems.
- Control of food and money: In order to produce a lesser quality of life for individuals and also keep individuals leaving that the harder they work the more they shall pay. This technique often breaks groups of individuals (nations) into three categories. Those three categories are the Haves, Mediocrity, The Have Nots. For this to work effectively, there must be a secret government with a strong amount of resources and power. These ratios must be balanced daily.
- Self Contained Entrapment and Stagnation: A basic and common belief system after stripping away free of thinking, and organized assistance other than the government in place. This way, entities alike ultimately condemn and restrain themselves. The most potent and first line of imprisonment then becomes internal, without much supervision or reinforcement from outside forces.
These basic functions mentioned above require a great deal of calibration. For example, it is good to produce hope but not too much hope. This kind of thinking keeps people just satisfied enough to feel safe enough to not rebel outright, but always on edge to be distracted from a genuinely successful experience in life.
It is good to allow humans to speak not speak too loudly or speak things non-desirable that are against the control of the masses. Etc.
John F. K knew of these dangers and conditions as well as every other president that ever set foot.
Photo by: Unknown Contributor
On April 27, 1961, Pres. John F. Kennedy made a speech, The address to "The President and the Press". This speech took place at the Waldorf-Astirua Hotel, New York City.
In this address, he brings forth the name of Karl Marx who attempted to make his living as a journalist. However, the capitalistic point of view of the New York Post denied him the small and most insignificant raise of five dollars per installment. Karl Marx later went to work with Stalin in a very successful campaign that cost the lives of many.
During minute 5: seconds 29 of the speech he begins to address the most important feature that has crippled the Limited Humana Consciousness since inception and the acceptance of the Darkness Virus.
"I want to talk about our common responsibilities in the face of a common danger. The events of recent weeks may have helped them to illuminate the challenge for some, but the dimension of its threat have loomed large in the horizon for many years.
Whatever our hopes may be for the future--
For reducing this threat or living with it--
There is no escaping either the gravity or the totality of its challenge in our survival and to our security --
A challenge that confronts us in unaccustomed ways in every sphere of human activity.
This deadly challenge imposes upon our society to requirements and direct concern both to the press and to the president--
Two requirements that may seem almost contradictory in tone, but which must be reconciled and fulfilled if we are to meet this national peril.
I refer, first, to the need for a far greater public information; and, second, to the need for far greater official secrecy.
The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the danger of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweigh the dangers which are cited to justify it.
Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions.
Even today there is little value in ensuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it.
And there is very grave danger that announced the need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment.
BTS - Articles
- LD-3.9 - ¶ - There is No Hell LD-3.5
- LD-7 Information Dissemination
- LD-6 Season of the Construct
- LD-5 The Mystery of the BOEK
- LD-4 The Darkness Virus
- LD-3.8 - ¶ - Religion Deviance
- LD-3.6 - ¶ - Codex Alimetarius
- LD-3.5 - ¶ - Bill Uhouse Interview
- LD-3.4 - ¶ - DNI / 27 Interview
- LD-3.3 - ¶ - Attacking the Body Complex
- LD-3.2 - ¶ - The Warning Signs
- LD-3.1 - ¶ - The Darkness Consciousness
- LD-3 State of Affairs
- LD-2 The Objective
- LD-1 - The Mission