Bibx - [S1E9] - How Should You Treat Clients?
Alliance Agent: ELLE-1
Thank you to all of those who have subscribed to our channel so far. Your following and faith in us have made it possible for us to keep posting content about managing a successful business and to manage the corporation of you-YOU, Inc.!
What is the right approach to treating your clients and potential clients? Is there a wrong way and can you avoid it? Tune in and find out.
Self-sponsorship made possible by the DynexSM Project:
Remember you are humanity’s last hope.
BTS - Articles
- BIBX [S1E1] - Prospecting and Posture
- BIBX [S1E2] - What is Harvesting?
- BIBX [S1E3] - Scheduling Availability
- BIBX [S1E4] - Scheduling Availability And Attitude
- BIBX [S1E5] - Mastery Makes Money
- BIBX [S1E6] - Scheduling and Retention
- BIBX [S1E7] - Cheap Can Kill Your Business Good
- BIBX [S1E8] - Reputation or Character?
- Bibx - [S1E9] - How Should You Treat Clients?
- BIBX [S1E10] - How Often Should You Check Email And Social Media?
- BIBX [S1E11] - Free Advice Is The Most Expensive Advice
- BIBX [S1E12] - What Does Efficiency Really Mean?
- BIBX [S1E13] - When Is The Right Time To Start Your Business?
- BIBX [S1E14] - What is alignment?
- BIBX [S1E15] - Presentation Tips for Success
- BIBX [S1E16] - Checklists! Do you have one?!
- BIBX [S1E17] - Reasons to Start a Business
- BIBX [S1E18] - Setting Expectations
- BIBX [S1E19] - Stop Taking it So Personal!
- BIBX [S1E20] - What is Prospecting?
- BIBX [S1E21] - Reluctant Clients?